In this episode, we stopped by Babe’s Chicken Dinner House in Roanoke, Texas. I talked to Nicole, Alyssa and Michelle about the experience there and what it’s like to work there.
This week, all of the drama started back up in television…
Counting them down…
5. ‘America’s Next Top Model’: This season is all about the All-Stars. Previous season contestants were chosen to come back and do it all over again. Their prizes… a cover and spread in Vogue Italia, a 100,000 dollar campaign with Express, a 100,000 dollar contract with Covergirl Cosmetics, and a spread in Beauty in Vogue.
There was so much drama during panel with contestant Alexandria. Panel took place at LA Live! in Hollywood. She was almost sent home because people were booing her.
4. ‘90210’: Season 4 of 90210 is probably going to be the most dramatic of them all. With Adriana being rejected by all of her friends, Naomi getting a new house but the boy living in it before throwing her under the bus for weed in the back yard, Annie might not get her money after all, Dixon not wanting to go to school, and Navid’s sister moving in with him and Silver….INTENSE.
3. ‘Ringer’: This was Sarah Michelle Gellar’s return to television since Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and while playing two characters she didn’t do too bad. Actually, it was pretty interesting. A recovering addict escapes the FBI before a murder trial, and returns to her twin sister to start her life over, when here sister disappears.
2. ‘The Vampire Diaries’: First off, the best thing about this season is Ian Somerhalder is going to take over the whole show, and thank God because he adds so much more to the show. With Stefan on the run with Klaus being a real vampire, and Damon trying to get with Elena….this season is going to be crazy!!!
1. ‘Entourage’ Series Finale: No one actually wanted this show to end, even celebrities were tweeting about how good it was!
Julian Swirsky tweeted: @IamJulkeyz ENTOURAGE OH MY GODDDDDDDD
I didn’t even start watching this show until this season, and I am in love…but now it is over. So what’s the latest news on the movies, because I can not wait until they come out. Who this Ari is going to take the job and end up leaving his wife anyway? I hope Sloan and Eric are getting back together. Hopefully the movie will show the wedding!!
Next week, Primetime television starts…look forward to ‘Mad Men’, ‘Modern Family’, ‘How I Met Your Mother’, and ‘Two and a Half Men’.
This week was a little different…it’s fashion week!!
Live from the tents at Bryant Park in NYC, designers have already started putting on fantastic shows. Just in the past weekend some of my favorite designers have shown off their spring 2012 collections. On the front row, celebrities such as Kourtney Kardashion, Scott Disick, Victoria Beckham, Justin Bieber, JoJo and of course Anna Wintour were all there to check out what we have been dying to see.
The start of fashion week always starts off with Anna Wintour’s, Vogue’s Fashions Night Out, an event that contributes to different charities but is full of fun for celebrities and normal people like you and I.
FNO takes place all across the country but mainly in NYC and LA.
Now, to the top 5 shows of the weekend.
5. Jill Stuart! She showed so much color by color blocking, but she also used a lot of patterns in her designs which I loved!
4. BCBGMaxAzria: This collection had a lot of tribal patterns, thank God this will still be in style for another season. Also in this collection was a lot of color, and movement. The dresses were gorgeous and I would die to wear most of them!
3. Diane von Furstenberg: AMAZING! She kept to her weird style, but added trends as well. It looks like bright colors, color blocking, and floral patterns will still be in style next season! I love her collections every year. They are so different but still fantastic!
2. Tadashi Shoji: This gorgeous black dress is all the rave right now. Twitter was blowing up on Thursday when the dress went down the runway. Thanks to Reinaldo Irizarry, he got a close up
Be looking for this dress during award season on the red carpet!
1. LUCA LUCA: Designer Raul Melgoza brought everything to the runway this year. This collection was full of color, but hardly any patterns at all. The dresses were so incredible, leaving me almost speechless of how to describe them…
It’s not quite over yet! There is more to come next week, and I can’t wait to see what the designers have in store.
The week in Review…
5.The new Dancing With The Stars cast was announced this week, and the only person on it that is somewhat interesting, well beside Rob Kardashian, Chaz Bono-son of Cher and Sonny Bono. Why is this interesting? Well, because he is the first transgendered person to be on DWTS.
Fans of the show have shown concern with who the producers are deciding to show. In a recent interview with Good Morning America, Bono has expressed that he feels it will help children.
4. Last night, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 4 premiered on Bravo! The show hasn’t expressed the most devastating news of the shows season yet, but on an interview with the Today Show, three stars Kyle Richards, Adrienne Maloof, and Lisa Vanderpump expressed their anger toward people criticizing the show for the suicide of Russell Armstrong.
But don’t worry, over the weekend they were spotted partying in NYC!
3.And the Oscar goes to….no one yet, but we know who is going to be hosting!! Dr. Dolittle himself, yes Eddie Murphy will be hosting this years Academy Awards! Who will be watching? I know I will!
2. The Bachelor has become one of the most controversial dating shows, but it doesn’t stop ABC from making a new season! The lucky bachelor will be…
You probably already guessed it, but in case you haven’t…it’s heartbroken Ben Flajnik, the California wine maker.
1. We already knew he was retiring from television, but today after 28 years, Regis Philbin finally announced when he would part with his show Regis and Kelly.
During the filming of their show, he told the audience November 18 will be his last hoo-rah.
This is a sad day for viewers, unlike Oprah’s, Regis plans to be done with television…and that is his final answer.
NEXT WEEK IS FASHION WEEK!