This week was a little different…it’s fashion week!!
Live from the tents at Bryant Park in NYC, designers have already started putting on fantastic shows. Just in the past weekend some of my favorite designers have shown off their spring 2012 collections. On the front row, celebrities such as Kourtney Kardashion, Scott Disick, Victoria Beckham, Justin Bieber, JoJo and of course Anna Wintour were all there to check out what we have been dying to see.
The start of fashion week always starts off with Anna Wintour’s, Vogue’s Fashions Night Out, an event that contributes to different charities but is full of fun for celebrities and normal people like you and I.
FNO takes place all across the country but mainly in NYC and LA.
Now, to the top 5 shows of the weekend.
5. Jill Stuart! She showed so much color by color blocking, but she also used a lot of patterns in her designs which I loved!
4. BCBGMaxAzria: This collection had a lot of tribal patterns, thank God this will still be in style for another season. Also in this collection was a lot of color, and movement. The dresses were gorgeous and I would die to wear most of them!
3. Diane von Furstenberg: AMAZING! She kept to her weird style, but added trends as well. It looks like bright colors, color blocking, and floral patterns will still be in style next season! I love her collections every year. They are so different but still fantastic!
2. Tadashi Shoji: This gorgeous black dress is all the rave right now. Twitter was blowing up on Thursday when the dress went down the runway. Thanks to Reinaldo Irizarry, he got a close up
Be looking for this dress during award season on the red carpet!
1. LUCA LUCA: Designer Raul Melgoza brought everything to the runway this year. This collection was full of color, but hardly any patterns at all. The dresses were so incredible, leaving me almost speechless of how to describe them…
It’s not quite over yet! There is more to come next week, and I can’t wait to see what the designers have in store.