This week, just like every other, was full of ridiculous rumors, short marriages and more court time.
The week in review…
5. Starting things off easy: Not too long ago, Andy Rooney signed off from “60 Minutes”; on Friday Nov. 4, Rooney was pronounced dead after complications from a minor surgery. Rooney was 92.
4. Brody Jenner Face Off: Brody Jenner and girlfriend, Avril Lavigne, got into an altercation early Sunday morning at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. A guy attacked Jenner after allegedly calling him a “douche”. Lavigne says she was attacked by five people and her face is destroyed. Witnesses of the fight say Jenner did not swing first.
3. LiLo back at it again: Lindsay Lohan, not shockingly enough, got herself into more trouble again. On Wednesday Nov. 2, Lohan was sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating her probation and not completing her community service.
2. 72 Days of Marriage was long enough for Kim Kardashian. Kardashian filed for divorce from husband Kris Humphries on Oct. 31. Humphries said he had no idea she was filing until she did it.
Kardashian was in Minnesota over the weekend visiting Humphries to talk things out. She says she is still conflicted over the marriage.
1. Justin Bieber’s Baby Mama Drama: Mariah Yeater, 20, filed a paternity suit against 17-year-old Bieber. She claims the two met at a concert in October 2010 and he is the father of her now 3-month-old son. Bieber claims to have never met the woman before and will be taking action
According to TMZ, Bieber is in Europe for two more weeks, but when he gets back he will be taking a DNA test, and will be filing a law suit against Yeater.