The week in review …
5. Khloe Kardashian Odom quits PETA after a long run with the charity. She appeared in their “I’d Rather Go Naked” campaign. But after the women who flour bombed Kim Kardashian was associated with PETA, Khloe was “disgusted with their behavior.”
4. Lenny Kravitz, Amandla Stenberg and Dayo Okeniyi were racially criticized for their performance in The Hunger Games.
One person Tweeted: “When I found out Rue was black, it wasn’t as sad when she died. #ihatemyself”
3. Miley Cyrus may be engaged to long-time boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth. The star posted a picture on Twitter of her “new manicure” but was also sporting a “diamond ring.”
To me, the ring doesn’t even look real, but who knows.
2. Jennie Garth opens up about her divorce to Peter Facinelli. Apparently it was his idea with him being in New York all of the time.
She told the kids and “just cried.”
1. The Hunger Games is still on top, making $58.6 million in the second weekend, and grossing to $248.5 million. in Second place was The Titanic-3D
Until next week …
Flour bombs and baby bumps, this was a good week.
The week in review…
5. Kim Kardashian’s perfume launch didn’t go so smoothly. The star got flour bombed by a mysterious person and lawsuits may be the result.
4. Whitney Houston’s cause of death was revealed. The late singer drowned in the bath tub and had heart disease probably brought on by her heavy use of cocaine.
3. Reese Witherspoon is expecting baby No. 3 with husband, Jim Toth. The 36-year-old is eagerly awaiting the new addition to the family.
2. Hilary Duff finally gives birth to her first child, Luca Cruz. The baby boy weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 oz.
1. The Hunger Games premiered Friday at midnight. The movie grossed $19.7 million in the first night and $152.5 million in the first weekend, beating The Dark Knight for opening night.
Until next week …
This week’s review…
5. On the season finale of the Bachelor, Ben Flajnik had to propose, and of course he picked none other than controversial Courtney Robertson. VOM!
4. 90210 star, Jennie Garth, and Twilight star, Peter Fracinelli, have ended their 11-year-marriage. Sad day.
3. Mad Men star, Jon Hamm, calls out Kim Kardashian for acting like a “f–king idiot” on TV and getting paid for it. Hamm doesn’t take back what he says, and says it’s nothing personal.
Way to go Jon, I love the Kardshian shows but Kim is annoying!
2. Heather Morris HACKED! The Glee star’s phone was hacked, and nude photos were leaked. The star was positive about it, and says atleast she looks good.
1. George Clooney was arrested for protesting outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington D.C. After his released, a statement was issued…
“Listen, what we’ve been trying to achieve today is we’re trying to bring attention to an ongoing emergency,” he continued. “Our job right now is to try to bring attention to it, and one of those ways was, apparently, get arrested.”
Until next week…
The week in review…
5. Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi is engaged to boyfriend, Jionni LaVelle. The pregnant star flashed her $55,000 ring while shopping in New Jersey.
4. Kim Kardashian’s marriage didn’t last long, and she has finally come through with her promise and donated all of the money from her wedding gifts to the Dream Foundation.
3. It’s no secret that Jessica Simpson is pregnant, and show it on the cover of Elle. On the cover, the 170 pound star shows off her nude body.
2. Whitney Houston’s will has been read, and while Bobby Browns name was mentioned, everything was left to her daughter, Bobbi Kristina. She will receive access to some of the money when she is 21, 25 and the rest at 30.
1. Just because you are against gay marriage doesn’t mean you have to announce it on national television. Child-star Kirk Cameron stated his opinion on Piers Morgan’s show:
“I think that it’s … unnatural. I think that it’s detrimental and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
He might want to take that back.
This week was more than a hand full.
The week in review:
5. Snooki, Nicole Polizzi, is in fact having a baby with long-time boyfriend Jionni LaValle. As much as I love the “Jersey Shore” this is just insane.
4. The Biebs released a new track this week from his new record featuring Far East Movement. Bieber’s album is set to release in summer 2012.
3. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck welcome a baby brother for sister, Violet.
2. Whitney Houston’s death has official been ruled an accident by Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office. The toxicology report should be in the hands of Beverly Hills no later than next week.
1. Justin Bieber is always in the news, and now it’s because he turned 18. The star is finally legal, and girls all over the world are ecstatic
He was on Ellen for his birthday, and manager, Scooter Braun, and Usher bought him a new car for his birthday, which he was presented with on the TV show.