The 55th Grammy Awards will be held on Feb. 10 at the Staples Center and will air live on CBS at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).
The Grammy Nomination Concert will air live on Dec. 5 on CBS to announce the nominations, as well as live performances from past winners and nominees.
Eligibility for an award runs from Oct. 1, 2011 to Sept. 30, 2012.
Maybe this year someone will beat out Adele, who won 6 Grammy’s this year.
The week in review:
5. Metta World Peace is a great basketball player but he is not the brightest crayon in the box. Today he tweeted “Happy Labor Day.” No you idiot, it is Memorial Day. He has just offended all of America and probably added to his list of haters.
He did delete his tweet and correct himself, but seriously how dumb can you be?
4. Phillip Phillips wins American Idol! After his rendition of Michael Jackson, he should have won. His competition though was incredible. Jessica Sanchez, who sang “I Will Always Love You” took second place.
3. The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons came out on Wednesday. Although every one already knows he is gay because he always has his partner with him, he actually announced it after The New York Times published an article, which said he is gay.
2. Justin Bieber was allegedly in an altercation with a paparazzi. Justin and girlfriend, Selena, were walking in the commons of Calabasas, Calif., where he apparently hit a pap for taking pictures of them. Now he is wanted for questioning by the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.
1. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez reunite on stage in Las Vegas. After separating less than a year ago, the duo held hands on stage during their ¡Q’Viva! reality show. Even though they didn’t perform together, the crowd was excited to see the two on stage together.
I have seen so many movies since I got out of school it’s ridiculous! Plus, there are still so many more that I want to see!
What to Expect When You’re Expecting: Definitely a cute movie. I wouldn’t send guys to see it because it kind of makes girls almost want to have a baby because the acting is just so cute! Chace Crawford and Anna Kendrick play their rolls well. Definitely a different type of acting than they are both used to.
The Dictator: The only thing that I LOVED about this movie was that it was short. I can only handle so much of Sasha Baron Cohen. Yes, it was hilarious at parts, but it was almost predictable.
The Avengers: I have never been into movies like this, I like Batman, but I don’t really know anything about the superhero movies. But let me just tell you, this movie was awesome! I loved all of the action! I could have gone without seeing it in 3D, just because those glasses put me to sleep, but overall it was definitely one of the best movies I’ve seen in awhile.
Men in Black III: I love WIll Smith, I’ve seen a lot of his movies. I never saw MIB II and I haven’t seen MIB since I was like 7 years old, but I loved this movie! Will Smith was a hilarious as always, and there was even a little emotion at the end! Definitely go see this!
I don’t know about every one else, but I am so excited for Snow White and the Huntsman and Rock of Ages to come out. Adam Shankman is such a great director, I can’t wait to see how he creates Tom Cruise’s character!